- Getting a boyfriend - happened on the 25th of June and we're still together now happy as ever yayayy
- Starting fresh at a new school. Saying goodbye to people who didn't wanna work and hello to people that actually wanna be there. (although I miss my secondary school friends ALOT)
- Taking part in this year's school production, Grease
- Having a lovely series of birthday parties and surprises for me and my two best friends (for mine I had a mad hatters tea party, and my surpise was a picnic at this lovely park with balloons, food and cute cutlery!)
- Ehhhhhh and loads more but my brain has fizzled out.....
Now the new year has started lots of exciting things have started happening and I suddenly have an incredible motivation to work hard and strive for the best (+ party hard). Have a few resolutions floating round but nothing set in stone or that I have actually took action upon yet. I would like to possibly...
- Not miss a dance lesson (I often get a serious disease named ''cba'')
- To keep fit - excercise everyday and attempt to eat healthier
- To work hard at school and keep up with all the work/do well in my exams
- Do lots of exciting things I've never tried before
- To be confident and believe in myself, always
SO that is my sum up of 2010, and what I hope 2011 brings. Hope you all stick to your resolutions!! Ohoh and I promise to blog more, seriously.
ALL MY LOVE, D