Monday, June 21, 2010

xx

So,I decided that tonight would be the night that I wrote about the second of my favourite young celebrities. She's cute, very young and sassy, and acts as a role model for younger girls.

Abigail Breslin

Abigail is a 13yr old actress, who first was recognised fully when she was aged 5 when playing part in the movie "Signs". Over the years she has starred in many many succesful films, her most recent ones being My Sisters Keeper and Definetly Maybe.
To me she is an amazing actress especially for her age, she's cute and has a lovvvvely personality. My favourite film with her in is Nim's island, I must have watched the film well over 20 times.......I love it heheh and she plays a cool role of a unique little girl.



I am looking forward to seeing more of her worrrrrk

abigail on some photoshootss




A lot of a shorter post than Whitney Port's I know......you probably can guess who is my favourites when I do these posts lolol! In all seriousness Abigail is a wonderful actress who hopefully will continue to make a lot more films - she is extremely talented and......well she's cute! So that is why I like her.
Let me know what you think of her, it will be interesting!
Hope your monday was better than averagexxx
DQ

No comments:

Post a Comment